Friday 13 August 2010

A big hello!

Hi one and all!

Finally I got round to starting a blog. It's not like I've been 'getting round to it' for the past 2 years or anything!

Well here it is. A place where I'll be posting musings, thoughts and project images I'm working on, as well as sneak peeks of what's coming up in Scrapbook Magazine as I once again start seeing my face on the Editor's page! Woopee!!

Here's hoping you enjoy what you see here and that you're as excited as me about the upcoming changes to Scrapbook Magazine.

Here's a little something to get you started (and also a good way for me to figure out how I upload photos on this thing!). This is a layout I did for the issue 44 Four Ways challenge using some spiffing products including manufacturers such as Crate Paper and Doodlebug.

Photobucket

Cheers all

Linds xx

No comments:

Post a Comment