Friday 8 October 2010

One down!

Well, issue 50 went to press on Wednesday so I'm waiting with bated breath to see the actualy finished copies of my first issue as editor!

We should get our delivery to the office around the middle of October, so here's hoping it looks as good as it did on single pages! Let me know what you think of the new look Scrapbook Magazine by emailing me at lindsey.hopkins@practicalpublishing.co.uk.

Issue 51 has been commissioned and the very good girls on the design team have already started getting their layouts to me. Again, it's looking lush so far!

I've planned out issues 52 and 53, so am going to jump on the commissioning of issue 52 this afternoon, which now also includes sending a lovely selection of new goodies out the the designers to use in their articles. Lucky scrappers!!

Here's a sneak peek for the issue 51 Four Ways kit, supplied by the fabulous Bellaboo. This stunning kit includes some beautiful new My Mind's Eye releases, so be sure to get your copy 2nd December to see what the DT did with it.



P.S. Ignore the terrible photo taken with my phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment