Friday 20 January 2012

Crafted in Scotland


Fiona Mackay has set up a new website which acts as an online marketplace for Scottish craftspeople and independent producers to sell their products.

This is a great idea from Fiona to support Scottish crafters and allowing them to sell their creations online.

The website just went live in December, so be sure to head over to Crafted in Scotland to have a look at the beautiful creations from a variety of talented creators selling handmade goods including jewellery, textiles, clothing, home decor accessories and more!

1 comment:

  1. I am selling my handmade jewellery on the Crafted in Scotland site and I think it's a fantastic idea! I was happy to be part of the initial set up of the site and found the Crafted in Scotland team a joy to work with (including Fiona).

    Today I made my first sale through the site and I am delighted. Thanks again Fiona!

    ReplyDelete