Saturday 8 September 2012

Sunny Saturday

Morning everyone.

Here's hoping the sun is shining for you all this morning.

As always I've got a busy day ahead. Sweep's at the vets at 9 for her vaccinations (she's currently asleep behind me on the computer chair completely unaware of what's coming - sure she'll get an inkling when I get the cat carrier out!).
Heading to town late morning with mum for a bit of shopping and some lunch. We'll also be popping in to Cherry Blossom Bakery to reserve our cupcake icing class next month for me, mum and Em. I may also be tempted to sample a cupcake whilst I'm there as I'm sure they'll look amazing - as well as cupcake classes they also operate a little tea room in the shop front.

Em and her fiancé Sam are off to Catterick Garrison this afternoon as Sam's been training for the Para 10 - P Company Challenge which takes place tomorrow - a 10 mile run with a heavy pack on your back! Because of this, mum and dad are house-sitting with their grand-dogs tonight, so I'll be heading over there later for some food.

That's pretty much my Saturday, with a few cards for a Simply Cards & Papercraft commission and some housework sandwiched in between!

Have a great day everyone!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment